Gujarati Iconic Film Awards 2018 (GIFA 2018) Book Your Ticket at Flat 20% Cashback Offer
Book your ticket of a big event Gujarati Iconic Film Awards 2018 (GIFA 2018) at flat 20% cashback offer on Cubber. The Gujarati film industry is seeing a revival. A few years ago, many of us didn’t even know that films have been made in Gujarati as early as 1932. With generous use of the latest technology and production procedures there has been an astronomical rise in the box office collections of latest Dhollywood films. As an appreciation to this strong revival of local Gujarati cinema, the second edition of the Gujarati Iconic Film Awards 2018 (GIFA) is due to be held in The Arena, Kankaria, Ahmedabad on the 6th of January 2018.
For years, even Gujarati people in Gujarat did not watch Gujarati films due to its poor quality and lack of publicity. Recently films like Chello Diwas and Gujjubhai the Great have released in upwards of 200 screens, increasing the popularity of such films through word of mouth and social media marketing. The GIFA awards are a way to cement the popularity of Gujarati films among Gujaratis and Gujaratis living in other parts of India and the world. Cubber has partnered with GIFA by providing you a flat 20% cashback in your Cubber wallet on any tickets for GIFA that you purchase via the Cubber app. Before the seats are booked you need to make sure that you book your tickets as soon as possible. You can get extra benefits by cashback offers to book ticket through Cubber app.
Gujarat Iconic Film Awards 2018
- Book your seats now only on the Cubber App and get a flat 20% cashback.
- Use coupon code- GIFA20
- Date- 6th January, 2018
- Venue- The Arena, Kankaria, Ahmedabad
- Address-Gate No. 3, Kankaria Road, Beside Dinner Point Hotel, Kankaria Lake, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380002
- Book tickets online on the Cubber App
Download Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dnk.cubber
Download iPhone App: https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/cubber/id1171382587?mt=8
Contact our customer care at Call / Whats App: (+91) 99099 18080
Terms & Conditions GIFA 2018:-
- Purchased Tickets are for personal use not for re-sell or transfer
- In addition to the ticket price your order may require payment of a booking fee per ticket, a transaction fees per order and/or other supplementary fees which may apply to the event. Those fees are not refundable.
- If we suspect fraud we may cancel any order or tickets.
- On rare occasions the show or event may be filmed or recorded. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience. If you have any objection, should this happen when you attend a show or event, please contact a member of the Theatre or Venue Msanagement.
- Tickets may be dispatched to you electronically and made available for collection at the venue box office.
- To collect tickets at the box office the cardholder must present the card used to book the tickets as identification. Other identification or letters authorizing collection may not be accepted and the tickets may be withheld at the box office.
- Always check your tickets upon receipt and advise us promptly of any errors. Mistakes when ordering cannot always be corrected and any corrections are discretionary.
- Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, or refunded once purchased other than for the reasons set out in these terms and conditions.
- No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace tickets that have been lost or stolen after they have been delivered to you, and nor will such tickets be refunded.
- Decisions to change or cancel events are the responsibility of the Organizer. We cannot guarantee to inform you of any change or cancellation of any event or be held responsible for refunds or for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation, any other related goods or service or other compensation.
- You should always check that an event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue.
- If an event is rescheduled, changed or moved, the Organizer will usually give you the option of either retaining or exchanging your tickets for the new date/location, or alternatively claiming a refund. If an event is cancelled by the Organizer you will normally be offered a refund. Please note that the Booking Fee and any Transaction Fees are not refundable in these circumstances.
- Any refund will usually be paid, using the same method you used to buy the tickets, within 30 days of the original date of the event or the date that we receive your returned tickets, whichever is later.
- No refunds will be offered under any circumstances if you fail to comply with the all terms and conditions applicable to those tickets, the venue or the event.
- Events are not the responsibility of Organizer. Organizer does not has responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage of any kind suffered at or in connection with event (including loss, damage or theft any personal property at an event).
- Admission to an event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of the Organizer and the venue owner. If you breach those terms, conditions or rules then the organizer or venue Owner may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue.
- These terms and conditions do not create any rights or obligations enforceable by or against anyone other than Organizer, you and, as Organizer contracts as the Promoter who has direct rights and obligations under these terms and conditions.
Book Now Gujarat Iconic Film Awards 2018 GIFA Event Ticket On Cubbe App:-